Thursday, June 30, 2011

Got to love good ol BATC

BATC COSMETOLOGY!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!! 
I've been going to cosmetology ever sense the beginning of my junior year which is less then a year. Right now I'm taking summer classes there. It kinda sucks that I don't have much of a summer and most of my summer is dedicated to SCHOOL. But hey, what else would I be doing if I wasn't at school all day..... NOTHING! So it gives me something to do during the day. (:

TODAY'S ADVENTURES AT BATC
A few weeks ago the "Summer Games" started! We had a perm race to see who could wrap a perm the fastest. Yodit was 1st, of course. (shes the fastest out of all of us put together) Janessa was 2nd, Woot woot! Go Janessa! And then I was 3rd (: 
We all got little gifts and a free signature facial down at esthetics!
So today me and Janessa went and got our free facial, which was amazing by the way!

Also, my friend MaryJane is going to let me give her a scalp treatment next week, and then in a few weeks she is going to let me dye her hair cause she knows I really want to!! Which I'm super duper excited about (: And the way she wants it done is so cute, I can't wait to see how it will turn out!

The only thing that sucked about today was that at lunch there was a HUGE line for the microwave and there is only ONE microwave cause the second one broke ): so by the time it was my turn to use it, I only had like 15 minutes to hurry and shove my food down my throat.

But over all I think today has been a pretty darn good day!
Keep smiling everyone (:

No comments:

Post a Comment