Monday, February 13, 2012

Love to dance

“Dancing is like dreaming with your feet!”
- Constanze


So I pretty much LOVE school dances! :) Out of all the dates I have been on, I would have to say that some of my favorites have been school dances... Girls choice and boys choice! 

Last month I asked my friend Josh to Hobo Hoedown and it was so much fun! We ate hobo dinners, sculpted ice, danced like crazy, and then played 'Just dance' at Josh's house! It was crazy fun :) and I would have to say that we where some pretty good lookin hobos!

I'm so excited you have no idea! This Saturday I'm going to sweat hearts with my friend Adam :)  and I just bought sweatshirts for it. It's going to be a blast.... Super excited!

Also Next month I'm going to Junior Prom with Kolten, I've got the dress for that too! It's red and gorgeous :)

I LOVE DANCES!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment