Friday, February 17, 2012

Love

You got to Love valentines day, it's the day of Love <3
My Valentines this year was amazing, even though I didn't have a Valentine. But I've realized... You don't need a Valentine to have a good Valentines day. Just have fun :)

I Love Valentines day Because
<3 Love is in the air
<3 Everyone has a smile on there face
<3 Some people call it 'Single awareness day' but I call it 'Single and loving it day'
<3 Seminary does Val-A-Grams and I get val-a-grams from people I love, I get to write val-a-grams to people I love, and I get val-a-grams from cute boys saying I'm cute! BONUS!!!!!
<3 Everyone is waring red or pink, the color of Love
<3 I get to have a pink frosting fight with my bestest friend in the whole wide world, her mom (A.K.A. my second mom), and her step dad (A.K.A. my second dad) SO MUCH FUN!!!!!
<3 and Everything is just amazing!

(The Val-A-Grams I got)

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
-Lao Tzu


No comments:

Post a Comment