Thursday, November 8, 2012

One big jumbled mess

Recently in the life of Shautel...

I went to cosmetology for 1 1/2 years during high school, Took a summer off, and then went back as an adult student for 3 months.
On October 31st, 2012 I Shautel Child graduated cosmetology and I will soon be a licensed cosmetologist next week! :)

It's so nice being able to have time for me and not have to go to school all day and then go straight to work right after. I was always so busy that I could never get anything done. For example; clean my room, read my scriptures, make a cute scarf, organize all my quotes, and blog!
Now I have so much time I don't know what to do with myself.... IT'S AMAZING!!

Here are some pictures from my graduation day

Me on graduation day!

The flowers my Mother and Father got me

 The balloons my Mother and Father got me

My graduation box that Ashlee made and had everyone sign at school

My tip jar from Aunt Donette and Grandma



Also, Last night I found a cute pattern for a scarf on pinterest and I decided to make it!





Growing up includes never seeing all your friends! Half my friends are on missions, the other half are super busy with school and life, and I'm super busy with work and life. So I don't get to see all these great and amazing people.


These two are the greatest older brothers a little sister could ask for. They make me laugh, they let me braid there hair (Still... To this day), and they're just so amazing! I love them so much and couldn't ask for anything better <3

 She goes to Institute and hair shows with me so I'm not alone, and I loved going to school with her everyday.

 These two know how to make a hike fun, Listen to me when I need them, support me in anything I do, and always make my life an adventure. Sometimes I like to call us "the three musketeers" 
 
 
She always makes me smile when I need it the most, cares about me, drives me home from her house when it's dark outside, is one amazing sister, makes me get excited to go to church because I get to see my buddy, and is just an amazing friend! I love her so much!

This guy makes me smile every time I think about him or get a letter from him. He's always there for me, and always has something funny to say <3 He's amazing. :)

This lovely women Is the friend that sits out in my truck with me till 2 in the morning and then says "Hmmm... Maybe we should go home.... Nah, lets keep talking" She's always there for me. Boys, drama, school, and stress.... she hears it all! And I hear it all from her too! Don't know what I would do without her





Well... That's my life. One big jumbled mess... but I have my family and friends to help me through it all :) I love them all so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment